Sunday 5 April 2015

NO INVESTMENT IDEAS HERE

I will not be sharing on investing ideas or what are the potential counters which I am looking at in this post.

Some people are more open in such matters, I am not. Perhaps I will provide some ideas to very close friends on what would be a good stock/company to look out for. But that's all.

Why so?

Because I will not be able to take responsibility for your losses, if any. And I do not expect you to share your winnings or profits, if any.

So, I am therefore quite ambivalent when it comes to sharing of such ideas. 

I have been provided some investment ideas in the past. I find them mostly inaccurate and created by rumourmongers to ensure that there are people who end up carrying the 'babies'. 

But those were the days long gone. The Singaporean investment climate had gotten a little more sophisticated, I hope. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.