Sunday 3 May 2015

SOME GOLD FROM THE GOH


Sorry Goh, but I could not remember when was the last time something gold came out of your Goh Column in ST. But nevertheless, I managed to finish your piece today.

The idea of your career or profession or even your job having an influence on your investments intrigued me. I read on and eventually agreed with your observations and suggestions.

From the looks of it, I'd better prepare myself for more equity buy-ins. My broker would be happy. But I do not preclude myself from bonds as well. Especially AAA-rated ones which are getting rarer than that flying snow fox in Bukit Timah Hill. 

For the more entrepreneurial folks out there, here's another gold from Goh.


But bonds are not the only safe havens you could consider, there are properties in neighbouring as well as European/American markets which you may wish to KIV.

But my personal take is...things are too expensive now. Wait up a bit.

Until then, I will wait for more gold from Goh. 

By the way, I usually read the last paragraph of his column first. It's a good yardstick on the quality of the piece.

Cheerios.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.